Call us on 01245 35785401245 357854
Call us on 01245 283483Request a Callback


Does your work as an entertainer require you to travel abroad e.g. cruise ships? If so then you need to ensure you are properly covered.

  • Terrorism cover included
  • Short period or Annual cover
  • Instant cover via Credit/Debit Card
  • No application form to complete


The major exclusion is that as an entertainer, cover for Personal Accident and Personal Liability will be excluded, but only whilst you are working.

For more competitively priced Travel Insurance, click here .

Website By Economedia